Thursday, January 19, 2017

#1

In the name of Allah.

2016.

It has been such a extreme bumpy and shaky year for me. I breathe the past 365 days with struggles deep in my soul. And at certain times, life had a death-grip on my heart .Yet, I survived through some of the hardest phase in my life.

Those period when it comes to a point where all of em' gets too much that I overly drained and blackout that almost makes me raising white flag. Strolled around with patch full of pain. Every fight was a struggle that I refused to swallow.

However, as bad as it was, as bad as it hurt, I stand up and grab it by the throat to chew up and spit it out.

I believe that there's must be reasons for all these happened.

After all, "the strongest people have a past filled with chaos, heart break and disappointment".

And, always turn back to Him. Still, 2016 was a blissful year of me. Alhamdullilah.

Today,thanks to Him and a few good people, I'm more stronger and wiser.