Tuesday, October 28, 2014

#16

In the name of Allah.

Again. I can't stand this feeling. 


I'm sorry. High standard or high class people never were my favourite. Because I knew where I stand, I knew where I belong and I knew my limits. 


I've been too fragile lately. Kinda hate this kind of feeling but I just can't avoid it.

But I know I have Him, I have my family, I have my homies .

Dear people, you're such a jerk to do those kind of things. I get sicked whenever I heard you guys name. Please, do get a life. Never bother us again. Like ever. 

Ya Allah, do take care of my family as I'm far away from them. 

" Whatever misfortune happens to you is because of things your hands have wrought, and for many (of them) He grants forgiveness. (42; 30)

Akan ada orang yang gembira dan senang melihat saat kejatuhan dan kesakitan yang kamu alami kerana bagi mereka itu adalah saat kemenangan bagi diri mereka. 

P/s : Just stay strong